Thursday, April 10, 2008

feeling that loving feeling chemistry is everything, need time for healing and rest and feeling the joy, feel love turning to joy








feeling that loving feeling chemistry is everything, need time for healing and rest and feeling the joy, feel love turning to joy...


bought this emblematic expression with the word "love" at the lingerie store on 9th Street right by Tompkins Square Park...one left from Valentine's Day but the timing was perfect,
so funny, my East Village 'wear" tossed on my bed..."LOVE" looks like "JOY", poetic accurate and I am so grateful to feel that feeling...
I can't think long term but in the short term so grateful for the love that looks like joy...
feels like a kiss on my soul, amazing that gift of a special friend who can accept me as I am, treasured friend when I need one the most...feeling the joy,
thanks and gratitude with New York attitude just not feeling so NY right now...just feeling that happy feeling and still I need to rest. Resting.