Monday, June 30, 2008

SBT thermal photo on my way to donate platelets, thinking karma and other NYC issues

Yes I resisted Apple all these years but despite their mega chain mega stamp I don't like it was worth throwing out my Dell and converting because the tech is superior and the support is even more amazing.

I still don't have Time Warner which means no internet and tv.  

I am still experiencing the new little development I am living in.  What is beautiful about it is "very" but I can see the rush to build in every nick and scratch on almost every surface of my home.   I can't bare the noise of construction and the site of cranes which is inescapable and I just pray no more people are injured or hurt.   

Going to donate my platelets.  I still can't find so many things that are scattered about including my wire to connect my camera so I will photograph my platelet donation on my iphone.  I just hope my blood donations go to good souls, people that really appreciate the effort because it is an effort for me.

ps    Can't find my bad boy calendars -- I am confident the ones I use to bring are still safe in storage but it looks like the other half are gone...lost or stolen is my new term...under the stress and duress of moving.