Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sex, mutual respect , compassion and a lot of humor!

Sex must include mutual respect and compassion.  Sex has to be one the best activities on the planet except for having a baby.  I may have passed the mark and my biological clock feels more like a guillotine...tick tock, call the NYPD Bomb Squad...Some times I feel like issuing a warning, a safety alert for any and all single men over 25 and under 46 in the Village...there are not many het straight single guys but my eggs even at this late date in my life are screaming for a sperminator to answer this call, fertilize my eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I visit  Moms that just gave birth and are holding their new born baby...there is this look of love and the statement of a new understanding of love...

Sometimes I get these craving to have 10 or 20 babes.  I also want to breast feed maybe for a year or two or more maybe 10, 20 years...I mean I have these big breasts that sometimes look huge and I just want to experience one of the amazing reasons they have graced my chest! 

People say adopt.  I really don't have the money unless I move to a kibbutz or some commune in the USA that supports having babies but if you are middle class or a single woman the USA is not the place to have babies.

Anyway if I had that many babies I would need to have mega bucks because diapers, clothing, health insurance and college tuition can mean mega bucks these days and I would have to get a tummy tuck and both breasts lifted...

My knee joints feel 200 years old and certain parts of my body feel like an 18 year old.  I am a single which is even odd in Manhattan.  I have always been single and it makes you real out there on the edge.  I have even been refused seating at a restaurant because the owner stated he makes more money seating couples.  

I have never lived with a lover or been married and now I want 5 husbands at once to give me babies, help raise the kids and take care of me so they would have to be younger men!

I guess I need to form a new religion.

Just joking......
sort of...

ps My best friend is having a piece published on sex-- actually orgasms in an upcoming issue of an online mag and it is explosive in a good way!  I love her.  We are the same age, both artists and both very passionate!